Login to myCigna.com
Registering to take the Health Assessment?
If you or your dependent(s) are registering to take the Health
Assessment, each person must register separately and then log in with
their own User ID and Password.
¿Está buscando myCigna en español? Obtenga más información.
Learn How to Register
Register on myCigna.com and you'll be able to find all your coverage information online, when you need it.
Who can register?
- Anyone enrolling or participating in a Cigna Health Plan
- Anyone enrolling or participating in a Cigna Life, Accident or Disability Insurance Plan
- If you are covered by another family member's Cigna plan, you can register but you will not have access to claim or coverage information
What information will I need to provide to Cigna to register me?
To ensure your privacy and security, Cigna requires personal information so we can verify your identity.
You will need to provide:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Home ZIP Code
- Your Cigna Customer ID or Social Security Number, or you will need to complete a short questionnaire so we can identify you in our systems. (If you are registering only to enroll in a Cigna Life, Accident or Disability Insurance plan, use the temporary User ID and password provided to you by Cigna or your employer.)
- If you are covered by another family member's Cigna plan you may need to enter the Primary Customer's social security number or Cigna ID. The Primary Customer is the person who enrolled in the Cigna plan, either on their own or through their employer.
Better looks. Better functionality.
Pretty much better everything.
Looking for a little guidance on myCigna.com? Taking a site tour or viewing the myCigna video below will help you understand and get around myCigna.com faster and easier. You can learn to check your coverage, get claim statuses, find account balances, search for a doctor, update your address and more.
Choose one of the three options below to get started.